TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Website is provided Nebusoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use this Website.
IT ACT, 2000 COMPLIANCE
Under Rule 3 of Rules made under IT Act, 2000 vide powers conferred by clause (zg) of sub-section (2) of section 87 read with sub-section (2) of section 79 :
Users/Vendors of computer resource not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
(a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, Pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) Harm minors in any way;
(d) Infringes any photograph, patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) Impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You may not allocate, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, photographs, scatechs, Designs, logos, slogans, trademarks or other Intellectual proprietary Information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of www.thephotoline.com to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who once infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to www.nebusoft.in by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent/Advisor.
ASSOCIATION / LINKS TO THIRD PARTY
www.nebusoft.in contains links to third party Websites "Linked Sites" ("Affiliates" / "Partner Sites" These Linked Sites are not under the control of www.thephotoline.com and not responsible for the products / services of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. www.nebusoft.in is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site nor is www.nebusoft.inresponsible if the Linked Site is not working appropriately.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the www.nebusoft.in Services. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. However, www.nebusoft.in reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the website (to paying or registered users) at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
All notices or demands to or upon website shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made there under, the name and contact detail of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
email@example.com +91 9869403486
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mumbai Courts.
- The client explicitly waives its own standard terms and conditions, even if these were drawn up after these standard terms and conditions of sale. In order to be valid, any derogation must be expressly agreed to in advance in writing.
- Our invoices are payable within 21 working days, unless another payment time frame is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, Nebusoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. Nebusoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, My Company reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply withholding at source on the amount of invoices, in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can Nebusoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to Nebusoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed time frames. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. Nebusoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer. Nebusoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- In order for it to be admissible, Nebusoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by India law.