COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site, when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from the Site We store only very limited, if any, financial information that we collect. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our payment processor, [Amazon Payments] [Google Pay] [Paytm] [other], and you are encouraged to review their privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions.
Mobile Device Data:
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
If you connect using your mobile:
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
• Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
• Create and manage your account.
• Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
• Email you regarding your account or order.
• Enable user-to-user communications.
• Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
• Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
• Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
• Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
• Notify you of updates to the Site.
• Perform other business activities as needed.
• Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
• Process payments and refunds.
• Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
• Send you a newsletter.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
• Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
• Recognize your access privileges to our website.
• Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries and submissions.
• Make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly.
• Help diagnose problems with our server.
• Administer our website.
• Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our website.
• To deliver to you any administrative notices, money alerts, advice and communications relevant to your use of our website;
• To analyze website surfing experience and improve the service offered;
• For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Consider telling a great story that provides personality. Writing a story with personality for potential clients will assists with making a relationship connection. This shows up in small quirks like word choices or phrases. Write from your point of view, not from someone else's experience.
By Law or to Protect Rights:
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers:
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site [your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our mobile application] in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Social Media Contacts:
If you connect to the Site through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties:
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy:
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, LICENSES AND IDEA SUBMISSIONS
The entire contents of the website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks is Nebusoft Solutoins and its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not allocate, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, Designs, trademarks or other Intellectual Property and proprietary Information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not modify copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the website, including photographs, drawings, paintings, text, slogans, logo, graphics, code and/or software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the website solely for your own Personal and non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorised parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
• Logging into your account settings and updating your account
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
• Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site [or our mobile application]
• Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
All the laws applicable in the territory of Union of India shall be applicable to this website. In case of any dispute arising out can be resolved by appointing an arbitrator. If the decision of arbitrator is not acceptable an appeal for the same can be filed in the Bombay High Court (Appellant Authority) within a period of thirty days of the order passed by arbitrator.
The thoughts written or reviews posted by visitors are of them and not moderated by us, any one thus felt offended please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it from our website (if we feel the same within the framework of business, prevalent norms and practicability) of legality and freedom of speech.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made there under, the name and contact detail of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
Ashish Mhatre email@example.com +91 98694 03486
Date Last Modified